A native Georgian, Jacob attended The University of Georgia and received a Finance degree from the Terry College of Business. Jacob earned his law degree and M.B.A., Beta Gamma Sigma, from Mercer University. During law school, Jacob clerked for the Honorable George F. Nunn, Jr. in Houston County.
In addition to his law practice, Jacob is active in civic affairs. Jacob is a former Rotary President, Rotarian of the Year, and Benefactor. He has served on several local boards, coaches soccer and baseball, and teaches Sunday School. Jacob and his wife, Laura, have three children and live on their family farm outside of Dublin, Georgia.
jacob poole: honors & education
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Georgia
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Dublin Bar Association Member
- Dublin First United Methodist Church
- Georgia Forestry Association